Your Privacy Rights
From 21st December 2001 new laws will protect the privacy of your personal information. As a Derringers customer, we hold personal information about you. We also collect from time to time additional personal information from you.
Derringers Music Pty Ltd uses your personal information to:
• Process your orders and conduct our ongoing business activities with you
• Administer and manage your account with us
• Facilitate Derringer's internal business operations, including fulfilment of any legal requirements
• Analyse products and customer needs and develop new products
• Market products and services which may be supplied by Derringers, unless you inform us not to do so
We may disclose your personal information (as necessary)
• On a confidential basis to our staff, distributors, contractors or third partyservice providers that provide financial, administrative or other services for the purpose only of Derringers business.
• Where the law requires Derringers to do so
• If you consent
You are entitled at any time to request access to your personal information held by Derringers and to ask us to change any details that may be incorrect or out of date. No fee will be charged but Derringers may charge you the reasonable costs of providing you with copies of the information you have requested.